Call Us Now: 425-486-5400
1998-2007 Porsche IMS (intermediate shaft) bearings
Dramatically improved IMS bearings that get to the root cause of IMS bearing failures. Applies to: 1998 - 2007 986, 987, 996, 997 (M96/M97) Porsche liquid cooled engines.
Our kits replace the original OEM bearing only!
Please contact us if you are replacing an aftermarket kit.
The 3 different bearing kits we produce offer the longest service life and the best value for our Porsche friends.
The owner has had 356's, 911's, and 996's for 40 years now. He shares your enthusiasm!
All the bearing kits we produce offer these benefits:
1) Longest service life.
2) Limited lifetime warranty.
3) Low cost tool rental.
4) Strongest thru-bolt assembly. Ours torques to over 80 ft-lbs without deformation. The others would break well before this.
5) Our bearing is the best metal-caged bearing available (unaffected by ethanol gas).
6) Our bearing is a special high-capacity bearing that is much stronger than the standard roller bearings used by other vendors.
7) We invented the cylindrical roller bearing upgrade six years ago and since have had "0" warranty issues of any type. That includes all professional and non-professional installations.
8) We approve installation in cars with bad bearings with the assumption that measures are taken to clean the IMS tube and oil pan thoroughly. Other vendors don't.
9) Limited lifetime warranty to buyer/customer.
We invented the cylindrical roller bearing upgrade six years ago and since have had "0" warranty issues of any type. That includes all professional and non-professional installations.
Multiple times the life of OEM bearings
Heavy duty bearing with cylindrical rollers
Cylindrical rollers, by design, have much higher load capacities than same sized ball bearings.